Friday, April 17, 2009

Job Vacancies In Saudi Arabia from SAMREF for April 2009

Saudi Aramco Mobil Refinery Company Limited (Samref). SAMREF is a jointventure company between Saudi Aramco and Mobil Yanbu Refining Company Inc., a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation. SAMREF was formed for the development, construction, ownership and operation of crude oil refining facilities in Yanbu province of Saudi Arabia. SAMREF is a leading Saudi company in the field of implementing ambitious human resources development and localization programs. The company offers various job opportunities in various operations of petroleum refining.

Jobs vacancies as of today are as follows:

» Process Engineer (PDE I)

» Training Consultant - Chemical Eng. & Ref. Proces

» Accountant I PDE

» Loss Prevention & Industrial Hygiene Engineer

» Maintenance Contracts Coordinator

» Instrument / Electrical Designer

» Senior Machinery Engineer

» Senior Inspection Engineer

» Senior Auditor

» Auditor I (PDE)

» Senior Systems Engineer

Visit their website to apply for these jobs vacancies.

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    My name is Molly Murray. I've just visited your website and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my website. I can offer you a HOME PAGE link back from my Recruiting and Payroll website which is http://www.varldskoket.com/ with page rank 4

    As mentioned, your link would be placed on the site HOME PAGE, not on any "links" pages which may be buried in the site somewhere. I'm sure this exchange would be benefitial for both of our sites, helping towards increasing our visibility in search engines.

    If you are interested, please add the following information to your website and kindly let me know when it's ready. I'll do the same for you in less than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my link from your site.

    Title: Engineering Jobs
    URL: http://www.icerecruit.com/
    Description: UK and worldwide engineering job positions and vacancies.

    I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

    Best regards;

    Molly Murray
    Web Marketing Consultant
    molly.murray@varldskoket.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ready to grab best Financial Technology Jobs in New York? financialtechjobs.com is offering you excellent career opportunities in finance, management, banking, investments, accounting and IT field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. financialtechjobs.com is a wonderful platform where you can easily search your career guidelines as well as find best IT jobs , Financial Technology Jobs, Investment Banking Jobs and CIO/CTO recruitment.

    ReplyDelete